Wednesday 18 September 2013

DIY Jewelry Organizing Frames!

We don't know about you, but for us jewelry can be a bit of a problem in keeping nicely organized. We tend to throw ours in little boxes, hang up a few necklaces, use drawers etc..but really nothing has been working. I (Renee) have forgotten half the stuff I have because my jewelry drawer is a tad bit crowded. Lately I have been losing time trying to find that one piece that I know is in there somewhere...sound familiar?


Charlotte (thank you Lord for her arty little fingers) has found a pretty and -EASY!- way to display jewelry without breaking the bank!





























You will need:

Empty Frame-Charlotte found hers from our local St. Vincent De Paul's and spray painted them white
Staple gun
Hammer and nail
Pretty lace doily or fabric


































How to do it:

Step 1: Cut either a piece of a large doily or a piece of fabric that stretches along the back of your frame, making sure they reach the flat wood on either side of the back.

Step 2: Staple your lace or fabric to your frame edge. Make sure you pull the lace/fabric nice and tight as you don't want it to sag under the weight of your jewelry

Step 3: Hang it on the wall using the hammer and nail. Voila! Hang your jewelry away!






























































Charlotte I know what I would like for my birthday coming up! *wink* wink*




2 comments:

  1. Love it! I just spent a while trying to match up all my earrings....and choose some to give away. I have been hanging them on an old shower caddy! Charlotte's idea is much prettier! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) haha DY that's funny, yes Charlotte's frames are very pretty

      Delete