Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Fino Cowl is Finished!

Last August we shared this post here about our projects in the works. One of the pictures was of the beautiful mint green silk and merino wool that I (Renee) had bought on an impulse buy.




















































I loved the colour and just had to make something with it. My plan was to make the Manos Fino Circle Scarf, in hopes that I could wear in the Winter...






















































Fast forward five months later and it is finally finished! I had to put it on hold for the Christmas season as I was busy knitting presents, but took it up with a fervoured passion in hopes to get it finished asap. After so many hours of mindless knitting, I am so happy to see it finished! If you are a new knitter and need an easy project, check out this circle scarf. It isn't the most exciting project to knit, but works well for those moments when you need to knit something without paying too much attention. : )







What's next for our knitting projects? ...two new bundles of joy enter our family in April, so time to continue the baby knitting! We promise to show a few of our favourite baby sweaters soon.
Have you finished any projects recently? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment